After serving in the United States Air Force, I moved to Austin and have lived in the greater Austin area for over 20yrs. Austin is a place full of opportunity and the potential for motivated, confident individuals is bountiful! I want to offer you an open-minded, supportive space to talk about your wellness goals from all aspects.
My education and experience has taught me some of the leading theories out there today concerning diet and I have studied some very effective coaching techniques. Do not let weight issues, emotional issues, or whatever the case may be, hold you back!
I do not believe in a one size fits all technique. Nor do I believe in pushing or forcing things onto my clients. Instead, I like to work with my clients starting where they are. We are all bio-individuals, the way our bodies respond to what we eat, think, and feel are unique to only us.
Incorporating small changes will in time add up to big changes. One good habit creates another. Good habits create a great lifestyle, a lifestyle that you will create one step at a time. A lifestyle that you love!
I received my training from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition*, where I studied a variety of dietary theories and practical lifestyle coaching methods. With my knowledge, we co-create completely personalized actions based on your goals to move you toward your ideal vision of health within your unique body, lifestyle, preferences, and resources.
I graduated from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition* where I studied a variety of dietary theories and practical lifestyle coaching methods. I received my BioEnergetX WellNES System foundation and master class training from NES Health, where I studied how energy and information effect biology and how to use the BioEnergetX WellNES System to help the body achieve its ideal state. Upon completion of this training I became a Certified NES Health Practitioner.
I studied with the world’s top health and wellness experts including:
- Joshua Rosenthal, MScEd, founder and director of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Deepak Chopra, MD leader in the field of mind-body medicine
- David Katz, MD, MPH, director of Yale University’s Prevention Research Center
- Walter Willett, MD, DrPH, chair of nutrition at Harvard University
- Andrew Weil, MD, director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine
- Gabrielle Bernstein, bestselling author and life coach
- Susan Blum, MD, MPH, assistant clinical professor at Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Mark Hyman, MD, founder of The UltraWellness Center
- Geneen Roth, bestselling author and expert on emotional eating
- David Wolfe, raw food leader and nutrition expert
- Marion Nestle, PhD, MPH, professor at New York University’s Department of Nutrition, Food Studies, and Public Health
- Mark Bittman, food writer for The New York Times and bestselling author
- Joel Fuhrman, MD, family physician and leading expert on nutritional healing
- Peter Paulissen, MD, Psychology and Eastern Medicine, member of the Belgian Acupuncture Federation
My education has equipped me with extensive, cutting-edge knowledge in holistic nutrition, health coaching, and prevention. Drawing on my expertise, I work with my clients to help make lifestyle changes and choose health-promoting ways that produce real and lasting results. You will develop a deeper understanding of food and lifestyle choices that work best for you, improving your energy, balance, health, and happiness.
Each session will leave you feeling inspired and motivated. We will talk about things beyond food, seeking to bring balance to important elements of your life such as love and relationships as well as career and money. I will personally and carefully guide you to make simple, small changes that transform your life.